Infrastructure & Facilities
Pharmatech Process Equipments, a group company of Pharmalab, headed by elite Technocrat Director – Mr. Pratap Teli, was established in 1983 in Vatva industrial area of Ahmedabad for catering the need of Process Equipments & Liquid Processing Plants of international standard for Pharmaceutical and related industries. In 2005, the plant was shifted to present new location at Changodar.
The production facilities include
The production facilities cover all the required fabrication machinery like Bending rollers, latest Plasma Welding machines, Orbital Welding Machines, plasma cutting machines, Lathes, Drilling machines, Auto surface finish machines, Grinding and Buffing machinery, Boroscopy, Electro-polishing for Vessels and Piping.
The Quality Control Department is equipped with all In-house facilities for accessing welding quality, thicknesses, surface finishes, Hydro/Pneumatic/Vacuum testing, Agitator running performance, vessel calibration etc. with latest instruments. As per the Quality Assurance Plan, each and every vessels are passed through stringent procedure of inspection right from material testing to trial running as per DQ/FAT formalities laid by current GMP standard. Dispatch of each vessel follows by technical documents carrying DQ/IQ/OQ and PQ with all necessary test certificates and “As – Built” drawings.
The expert team of design department of the company carries out detailed study of precise application criteria required by the customer for providing the best possible design for the required performance at optimum cost. Maximum care is catered for observing cGMP criteria in application. Pharmatech always paces with the latest development in process equipment technology and the innovation in the design is an on-going and endless striving for the latest the-state-of-the-art technology. Pharmatech is having the latest design and drawing software for the excellent hard copies result facilitating clarity for fabrication and inspection.
The production department is headed by well-qualified and long experienced General Manager (Production) having a team of managers & supervisory staff of qualified engineers manage, the work force of about 100 including skilled Welders and expert buffing team.
So far, the company has served all the major Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drug, Food, Cosmetic, Biotech and Beverage Industries and also has credit of exporting to Middle East, South-East Asia and other Countries.
Apart from the design expertise, the surface finish quality of the Pharmatech is considered to be the excellent compared to International standard.
Electro Polishing Facilities
- Separate works having 6,800 Sq.ft. area for Electro polishing & Vecom-Derrustit (Germany) Technology Electro polishing facilities created to get highest quality of EP.
- Vessels & Piping EP carried out by Electrolyte solutions imported from Vecom-Derrustit (Germany).
- Vessels from 5 L to 20 KL size can be Electro polished
- Piping from Ø 25 mm to Ø 100 mm of 6 M Length Electro-polished by specified technology
- Electrolyte Bath provision for small component Electro-polished.
New Utility Area
It is facilitated with various Black Utility and Clean Utility to conduct the live operations like Cleaning-In-Place, Sterilization-In-Place and Water/ Dummy Product trials.
Black and Pure Utility Equipment
- 600Kg/Hr. Boiler
- 10 Tons of Refrigeration(TR) Chiller
- 20 Tons of Refrigeration(TR) Cooling Tower
- 10HP Air Compressor
- 200Kgs/Hr. Pure Steam Generator
Dust Free FAT Area
- FAT Area having 4000 Sq. Feet with 2.0 Metric Ton Overhead Crane and Centralized Dust Free Fresh Air Circulation.
- Partially Epoxy painted floor suffices the area need to have sharp cleaning addressing the equipment location.
- Air Handling Unit complies the room environment clean and safe for equipment’s final inspection and Factory Acceptance Test.
- Well-Equipped with necessary live utilities like Pure Steam, RO Water, Black Steam, Compressed Air, Tapped Water, Cooling Water and chilled Water to comply the operational trials, CIP, SIP and Filter Air Leak Test for the various product modules.